Our Printmaking Equipment
Included with membership is access to our shop equipment, including but not limited to...
- Screens available for member use in assorted mesh counts up to 48″ in size
- Octopus textile printing press, accommodates four screens and standard sized t-shirts
- Screen printing stations of various sizes, drying racks for prints.
- Home-built exposure unit able to shoot screens up to 60" (and probably bigger!)
- Home-built vacuum table
- Assorted water-based Speedball silkscreen inks, Holden textile inks
- Member discounts on printing transparencies up to 24" wide in-house on our Epson 7900
Etching, lithography and relief printing
Grand Press motorized Intaglio/Lithography/Relief Conversion Press, 28″ width, no length restriction
- 1915 cast iron Fuchs & Lang Lithography Press, 34" width
- Limestone lithography stones of various sizes for member use
- Vertical ferric acid bath for copperplate etching, accommodates up to 24" plates
- Aquatint rosin box, and aquatint non-toxic alternative using airbrush hard-ground
- Assorted oil-based inks for relief printing, etching and lithography
- Home-built electroplating bath for copper plates
- Power tools including Dremel, power chisel, jigsaw, and more
- Assorted paper available for purchase by the sheet, at no markup from retail
- Epson 7900 printer ("Baby"), takes rolls and sheets up to 24" in width, no length restriction
- Photo papers in stock available for purchase in luster and matte finishes
- Transparency on roll and sheet
- Laserjet Sharp photocopier, takes standard paper sizes up to 11"x17"